I have been Questioning so many things about....
my Life, my Faith,
Why am I here, in Hutchinson, (the LAST place I ever wanted to be again...we'll save that story for another day!)
why, Why, WHY did God move me after I felt "settled" in my home, loved my church, had great friends,
Why did I have to move just when my brother and I were in the same town after 20+ years
WHY?!
WHY?!
Can you tell I've spent the last few years Questioning God...being angry, frustrated and virtually ignoring Him. I did NOT lose my faith, it was just "lost" so to speak, misplaced for awhile.
This year, thanks to MANY new found blogs, I have been inspired. To find that creative, happy person, ... to focus on Restoration. That is My word for the year ... Restore...based on Psalm 51:11-13 -
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
so that sinners will turn back to you.
I have felt a distance from God...it's ALL MY fault...NOT His. I have decided to break out of this cocoon of sadness that has enveloped me for almost 3 years. It's time to STOP the questions, move on with life where God has placed me. I may not have the answers to ALL my questions yet, but I need to find the JoY in my life...and I can't do that while I'm wallowing. So here's to moving on...being Inspired, Creative, finishing many undone craft projects, Digging Deep in my Bible Study and most of all to making NEW FrIeNdS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!