Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lost...

Wow!  Is this an understatement!!  I know NoTHinG about blogging.  I do know that I have been inspired by many of the ones that I have followed lately.  Soooo, 3 years after beginning on this journey of blogging, I'm ready to jump in with both feet!  (3 years?!  Really??!!! - Yeah, how's that for procrastination!)  I do know that what I've read in the "blogging" world...I like.  I like LOVE the honesty, authenticity, creativity, encouragement and hope that I have come across!

My hope is that I can use this space to be and do that for others.  Besides...I need something else to do right?  Yes, always something going on....but since I've moved and haven't made those "friend" connections here yet...I need an outlet.  Some place to put my thoughts down...in black & white and sometimes in C O L O R... which I LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!