I have,
But...I just haven't had the energy to sit down and write them out.
Here are a few thoughts and some pictures of spring flowers that were shared with us...
These pictures almost didn't come to be...
How sad would that have been?
All because, Satan almost had a hold of me that night.
All because, Satan almost had a hold of me that night.
On our way to life group, I suddenly felt ill.
We were both tired, and Randy asked me if I wanted him to turn around.
We were both tired, and Randy asked me if I wanted him to turn around.
I told him, no.
But, If I ask for the keys...don't hesitate.
It meant I needed to get home quick.
But, If I ask for the keys...don't hesitate.
It meant I needed to get home quick.
Do you ever wonder just what Satan knows about the future?
Your future? What the next hour or two may hold for you?
Your future? What the next hour or two may hold for you?
I think that he must have known.
Because he was trying to keep me from something beautiful.
Because he was trying to keep me from something beautiful.
And not just these flowers or the beautiful
gesture of someone bringing flowers for everyone that night...
gesture of someone bringing flowers for everyone that night...
He was trying to keep me from the beautiful words that would be shared with the group...
from someone pouring their heart out...
right into mine.
right into mine.
In case you don't know me well,
I'm a person who feels deeply.
Love and rejection...
and everything in between.
I'm a person who feels deeply.
Love and rejection...
and everything in between.
And lately, I've been lonely.
Missing so many of my deep friendships and family.
It's not that we aren't meeting great and wonderful people....
it's just that we don't have those deep rooted connections yet.
Missing so many of my deep friendships and family.
It's not that we aren't meeting great and wonderful people....
it's just that we don't have those deep rooted connections yet.
So, I've kept a lot bottled up.
Which is why I haven't been blogging a lot lately.
I felt like I would have been whining and complaining....bleh...
I've been keeping quiet in Bible study and life groups too...
too near to tears all the time.
I wear my heart on my sleeves and I really don't cry all the time.
Which is why I haven't been blogging a lot lately.
I felt like I would have been whining and complaining....bleh...
I've been keeping quiet in Bible study and life groups too...
too near to tears all the time.
I wear my heart on my sleeves and I really don't cry all the time.
In our life groups, we are reviewing the sermon from the prior Sunday.
Delving into what it means for us...
trying to understand deeper what treasure God has for each of us buried in His word.
We were reviewing Romans 8...the good part...where we are told that we are His children!
Delving into what it means for us...
trying to understand deeper what treasure God has for each of us buried in His word.
We were reviewing Romans 8...the good part...where we are told that we are His children!
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. 15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Romans 8:14-17
Romans 8:14-17
I was in a sad place that night. Missing so many family and friends.
And thinking about being adopted into God's family....
that He wanted me, desired me to be His child.
Having been rejected by so many family members...
and not feeling like I could ever measure up...
I was overwhelmed.
And thinking about being adopted into God's family....
that He wanted me, desired me to be His child.
Having been rejected by so many family members...
and not feeling like I could ever measure up...
I was overwhelmed.
And one of our dear members of life group...
the same one who brought these flowers for us all...
shared another scripture with us and then during our prayer time...
prayed those words over me.
the same one who brought these flowers for us all...
shared another scripture with us and then during our prayer time...
prayed those words over me.
It's one of those moments that you won't forget anytime soon...
I'll treasure that time with this group for a long time.
I'll treasure that time with this group for a long time.
I want to share this scripture with you:
You shall no more be termed Forsaken,
and your land shall no more be termed Desolate,
but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her,
and your land Married;
for the LORD delights in you,
and your land shall be married.
Isaiah 62:4
Did you get that?
He DELIGHTS in ME!!
He DELIGHTS in YOU!
Why do I NOT dwell on that?
Why do I forget THAT?!
The LORD DeLiGhTs in ME!
Why do I worry what anyone else thinks?
hmmm...because I'm Human!
And I desire to be loved, accepted, appreciated...
So, thank you dear Mary for sharing these beautiful flowers,
a touching scripture and part of your heart with us all,
but a special thank you from me!
a touching scripture and part of your heart with us all,
but a special thank you from me!
And to Satan...I just want to say...
Plbbbbtttttttttt!!!
You did NOT Win tonight!
Get behind ME!
Love & Hugs!!
Plbbbbtttttttttt!!!
You did NOT Win tonight!
Get behind ME!
Love & Hugs!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!